ShareThis

Alcoholism and Depression-12 years free


12 Years Free from Alcoholism and Depression and Addiction

Alcoholism,Depression,Addiction and Anxiety

12 YEARS FREE-HOORAY

RECOVERY AND REHAB - OPTIONS THAT ARE VERY REAL FOR YOU!

Drug Rehab or Alcoholic Treatment Centers could be a way out.


I celebrated 12 years dry on the 21st of July. How time has flown. As they say in the classics, "It was the best of times and it was the worst of times."


It gives hope, if somebody who fell as low as I did, can get back to reality. Strength to all of you.


Alcoholism,Depression,Addiction and Anxiety can kill you. Do not let it.



Please have a look at my own Recovery Stories from Alcoholism and Depression-










 Also please have a look at these Posts relating to My Own Alcoholism/Depression and Addiction Recovery -






















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to see what you guys think.